Staying In This Great Country

Staying in This Great Country

  • Moving To Work In The United States: How To Obtain The EB-3 Green Card

    Are you a skilled professional with a degree or a lot of training in a specific field? If you've earned a degree but you're not a resident of the United States and you'd like to move to the United States to have opportunities to earn a decent wage while using the skills you've acquired, you may want to apply for the EB-3 Green Card. Although applying for a temporary work visa is an option, you might want to move to the United States on a permanent basis without worrying about moving back to the country you were born and raised in.

2018© Staying In This Great Country
About Me
Staying In This Great Country

The instant I first stepped onto American soil, I truly felt like I was at home. I didn't know what the future would hold for me, but I knew that the experience was special. I dedicated my life to staying in this country and making a life for myself, and it was really fascinating to see how much of a difference my environment made for me. I was able to learn more, do more, and succeed more than I would have been able to in my home country, and so I started talking with immigration attorneys to see how I could stay. Check out this blog for more information on making the USA your home.